Video marketing is one of the most powerful methods you could possibly apply towards your business right now. In February of 2008, there were 10.1 billion views of online video world-wide. Then in November, YouTube (alone) displayed 5.1 billion views — a whopping 40% of the 12.6 billion views!
It’s one of the fastest growing phenomena we’ve ever seen and you need to get in on it fast!
ComScore reported in March, 2009 that:
* 76.8 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
* The average online video viewer watched 356 minutes of video (approximately 6 hours), up 15 percent versus December.
* 100.9 million viewers watched 6.3 billion videos on YouTube.com (62.6 videos per viewer).
* 54.1 million viewers watched 473 million videos on MySpace.com (8.7 videos per viewer).
* The duration of the average online video was 3.5 minutes, up from 3.2 minutes per video in December.
* The duration of the average online video viewed at Megavideo was 24.9 minutes, higher than any other video property in the top ten.
And oh, video views had reached 14.8 BILLION!
A recent June, 2009 article in the Wall Street Journal mentions that online video is now the most dominant performing formats for online marketing.
So what are you waiting for?
Of course, having professional videos can be very expensive.You have to consider the costs of having a professional video studio with professional lighting, the crew, the video editor and more.
If you don’t want to shed a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars for professional commercial videos of you and your company, then consider our affordable mini-commercial videos!
We will produce the video and upload it to your website and video sharing sites like Youtube, Yahoo Video, Metacafe, etc. We also help you get more youtube views which increase rankings.
Contact us today for a quote as they prices range from $99 to $299 depending on complexity of the project.